POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Feb 2008 17:09:50
Message: <47ae24ae$1@news.povray.org>

47ae15d1@news.povray.org...

> OTOH, I've also heard that horrible Time Warp song. Not sure I wanna know
> what the show is like! (Amy tells me "if you haven't seen the Rocky Horror
> Show, you must be a virgin!" How perceptive...)

There's no much point in watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show if you're
not in a theater with dozens of guys (and girls) in garter belts and panty
hoses throwing rice and water and shouting every line before they appear on
screen. If you ever find yourself in Paris, go to the Studio Galande either
on Friday or Saturday.
http://90plan.ovh.net/~rocky/frame.html?id=0}

G.

--