POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 9 Feb 2008 16:06:25
Message: <47ae15d1@news.povray.org>
>> I almost always find that when [if] I get to see the music video for my
>> favorite tune, it looks nothing like what you'd expect. Oh well!
>
> Well, that's also just fine - doesn't make your imagination any better or
> worse than the imaginations of those who came up with the video.
>
> Film music is fun to do that with if you haven't seen the film yet.  I
> did that with the Untouchables soundtrack, and it was surprising with
> some of the music how close I was to what was in the movie, and at other
> times how very far off I was.

Interesting thing: I have the soundtrack to Cats and Phantom of the
Opera. However, I haven't seen the shows. I wonder what they're actually
like? Hmm... could be amusing! ;-)

OTOH, I've also heard that horrible Time Warp song. Not sure I wanna
know what the show is like! (Amy tells me "if you haven't seen the Rocky
Horror Show, you must be a virgin!" How perceptive...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/