POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Feb 2008 15:46:28
Message: <47ae1124$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:49:37 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> 11CDs SHOSTAKOVICH Complete Symphonies 1-15 Barshai

I got the 10th as I was looking for a recording of the Festival Overture
and it was on that disc.  Third movement brings a vivid image to me of a
horse-drawn sleigh being pulled quickly across a snowy field for some
reason.

How are the others?

> CD DVORAK Complete Slavonic Dances Op 46, Op 72 RoyalPO
> 2CDs DVORAK Slavonic Dances & Other Music for PianoDuet

Now there's something I haven't heard in ages - I think I've only got
those on cassette (and sheet music for violin solo at that).  I'd
forgotten about those almost entirely.

Jim