POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. : Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
From: David Buck
Date: 9 Feb 2008 04:18:07
Message: <47ad6fcf$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> I find it funny that you asked for clouds on the newsgroup, and you
>> weren't asked about that; yet you were asked how many lines of code
>> DKB and current POV have, and you didn't know.
>
> Re-reading what I wrote, I sounded a bit rude... of course not intended.

I didn't read any rudeness into the message at all.  That's simply the
way it happened.  They asked me for some sample questions they could ask
if they ran out of their own questions.  One sample question I wrote was
about clouds.  Then I thought "I don't really know how they make modern
clouds - I'd better ask."

As it turns out, they didn't really ask any of my questions which is
fine.  They did ask a few that were hard to answer (Lines of code, for
example - until you measure it's hard to guess).  They didn't tell us in
advance what questions they were going to ask.

David