POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 Feb 2008 15:12:16
Message: <47acb7a0$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 06:49:37 -0500, Warp wrote:

>   I stopped buying any music CDs some years ago because I got totally
> fed up with the music industry and its policies and its lobbying of

Oh, and yes, I also stopped regularly buying CDs some years ago as well -
my collection is mostly from > 7 years ago.  We've picked up a few things
since then (like the new H2G2 series, Lewis Black at Carnegie, etc.).

The new purchases are generally "pre-owned" bought at a secondhand shop.
Except for the Hitchhiker's series - those were new from the BBC.

Jim