POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CD collection : Re: CD collection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CD collection
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Feb 2008 10:28:40
Message: <47ac7528@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> You are behind the times

Oh good. That's new then...

> Selling music online is a huge industry. I-Tunes store is just one example.
> Amazon's started recently too.

Interesting...

Last time I heard, lots of conpanies *wanted* to start selling music
downloads, but nobody could think of a way of preventing everybody
pirating it, so they were all too scared to go down that route.

I'm still amused by one quote a read: "Trying to make data not copyable
is like trying to make water not wet."

So, how have they solved that apparently unsolvable problem then?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/