POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a riddle : Re: It's a riddle Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a riddle
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Feb 2008 04:34:23
Message: <47ac221f@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

>> Interesting. I get a blank menu.
>
> Tools - > Options -> Composition -> Spelling
>
> And if it is stuck with only the English/US dictionary, get the
> English/British one from
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/browse/type:3

I've downloaded and installed the UK dictionary more times than I can
count. It never seems to make any difference.

[I did eventually manage to download the UK version of Firefox, so it
works correctly. However, the post editor for my blog uses some fancy
JavaScript thing which neatly disables spell checking...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/