POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a riddle : Re: It's a riddle Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a riddle
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 6 Feb 2008 16:53:51
Message: <47aa2c6f$1@news.povray.org>
>> I'm loving how they mix "week's" and "weeks'". Mmm, nice grammar.

For 5 points, somebody tell me which one of those is the *correct* one
given the intended meaning. [Yes, they mean different things. No, you
can't just pick whichever one you fancy...]

> Hey, I've been meaning to mention, you'd make a good writer.  Seriously,
> you use the English language quite well.

Really? Apart from the minor detail that I can't spell? (Indeed, that
guy fron Finland can spell English words better than I can...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/