POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:27:37
Message: <47a9a7b9$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Well I imagine they give you nice cars while yours is being serviced.
> That way they can say "hey, that car was nice, wasn't it? Would you like
> to buy one, sir?" ;-)

I wish. Usually the cars I get for a loaner if my car is in the shop for
any length of time are usually bottom of the line, though new cars. If a
salesman offered to sell me a similar car after using the loaner car,
complete with sticky steering wheel and mystery stain in the back seat,
I'd run.

> I very much doubt many people can afford to buy one of these things new
> though...

That's why there are lenders. Most people (at least in the U.S.) take
out a loan to purchase a car.