POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lamp me one : Re: Lamp me one Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp me one
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Feb 2008 07:05:51
Message: <47a9a29f$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> http://www.odi.ch/prog/design/php/index.php

"Uhm.. err.. I have never thought about this you may anser now. And that
is exactly the point! Any unwary programmer will write codde like the
line above and introduce severe security and stability problems in his
code."

Irony, much? You're talking about unwary programmers and you apparently
haven't spent much effort proof-reading what you just typed. ;-)

"No major other language requires you to redeclare global variables
inside a function..."

Apparently Tcl isn't "major". ;-) It has precisely the same irritating
feature.

"I am writing this guide to provide useful ways how to best structure
your code."

Not your sentences, then?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/