POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: scott
Date: 6 Feb 2008 06:06:47
Message: <47a994c7$1@news.povray.org>
>> In most places it's illegal to show video that the driver can see while
>> the car is moving (and in some places it's even illegal to show any video
>> in the front, even if the driver can't see it).
>
> Not sure how satnavs get past that but I guess it's not *technically*
> video.

Yeh, I'm not sure on the details.  I just know that the car manufacturers
are having problems in some US states when they want to allow the front seat
passenger to watch video (when the driver can't see it).  Apparently some
states outlaw any video in the front, while others only outlaw it if the
driver can see it.