POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Feb 2008 05:03:10
Message: <47a985de$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> You're telling me a human being can survive falling from more than 12 feet?

I rephrase:

There are people who have eaten broken glass and lived. There are people
who have been drowned for 35 minutes and survived without brain damage.
And there are people who have survived cyanide poisoning. However,
*normally* all of these are fatal.

Are you telling me it's *normal* for a human being to survive a 4-story
drop?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/