POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 5 Feb 2008 15:03:13
Message: <47a8c101@news.povray.org>
news:47a85b04$1@news.povray.org...

> Really?
>
> You're telling me a human being can survive falling from more than 12
feet?

12 feet isn't that far. Around 4 meters, if my conversion is correct. That's
maybe a bit higher than the 1st floor of a building. Depends what the person
falls onto and how they land how bad they'll be hurt.

I've fallen just over 2 metres from a wall onto grass (fairly short grass)
Walked away with a bruised elbow and hip and a bit of friction burn