POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Feb 2008 01:43:52
Message: <47a805a8$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Yeah, but in Deus Ex, the Bosses were just regular guys!

As much as anyone in that game was "regular", yah.

> I had a habit of killing them before they even tried to talk to me :)

Better to get the drop on you.

> There weren't that many that were scripted as invulnerable!

Those that were made it pretty obvious, with the glowing force-fields
and such. Oh, I guess some characters were invulnerable if killing them
would mess up the story at that point, but you found out that by dying
for no reason when you attacked them.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?