POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : waste of time! : Re: waste of time! Server Time
17 May 2024 22:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time!
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 4 Feb 2008 20:43:40
Message: <47a7bf4c$1@news.povray.org>

> holy crap, man!  This is amazing!  Did you put dispersion there?  Not that I
> care, but...

No I didn't. Want it for the next render? :)

I should really work on some dynamic tiling, even if I have to set the
tiles by hand. It's annoying when the square at 0,0 (top left) takes 1
second, and other tiles in the middle of glass objects take 10 minutes
or more. It should be for example one big rectangle covering all the
non-glass background...