POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Feb 2008 14:49:38
Message: <47a76c52$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> standing', 'Yeah run around him and press that concealed switch to turn
> off the invincibilty shield', 'How the hell I was I supposed to know that?'

Yeah, like in Half-Life, where some of the bosses can't be damaged
except at certain times, and there's no indication of that.

At least in Undying, it's part of the story that the bosses are
invulnerable to certain things. You could almost deduce what you needed
to do.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?