POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : waste of time! : Re: waste of time! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:00:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time!
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 4 Feb 2008 12:18:03
Message: <47a748cb@news.povray.org>

>>   Total Time:    1 hours 57 minutes 58 seconds (7078 seconds)
>
> well, of course normals not used. ;)

Well, stop saying "I envy your renderfarm" and use it. Send me a zip
with the scene and all needed includes (even the standard .incs that
come with POV-Ray!), and image size, aa settings, and animation
settings. Also, a rough render time estimate, so I know how many tiles
to break it in. I'll send you back the image/animation.