POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Feb 2008 10:27:11
Message: <47a72ecf$1@news.povray.org>
>> [Honestly, no matter how many zombies I killed, there always seemed to
>> be more of them... Not to mention that killing things with a crowbar
>> isn't easy. But hey, if you have no ammo left, what else can you do?]
>
> Hmm shotgun for the speedy little sods, grav-gun plus HE barrels
> (minding you don't hit Alyx) for the others. Don't head for the lift
> until it's down, then run for it; the speedy ones will get to you anyway
> and there seems to be more slow-walkers closer to the lift.

I still don't "get" how you can kill anything with a gravity gun.
[Except yourself, that is.]

Seriously. You point it at a gas cylinder and it picks up a tiny pebble
6 feet to the left of the gas cylinder. FTW? It's just so *hopelessly*
inaccurate. It takes 10 minutes to do anything useful with it - far too
slow to be of use turing a tense battle scene.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/