POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Warp
Date: 4 Feb 2008 08:18:12
Message: <47a71094@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> I can't *find* the enemy to enguage them until they reach the rebel base
> - which gives you about 20 seconds to kill them. (!)

> I also find it extremely difficult to throw the bomb, stick it to a
> Strider, and then switch weapons fast enough to shoot it. I don't *get*
> how all these players you see on TV manage to switch weapon in a split
> second; it takes me ages...

  Btw, have you checked at Valve's statistics page how many people have
completed the game, even at the most difficult setting? I assume that the
vast majority (if not all of them) did not do it with cheating codes
(I would assume that Valve has made the game so that it won't send the
statistic if you completed the game in cheating mode).

  This tells that it's perfectly possible to complete the game.
I completed the game. The last battle was not easy, but doable.

  Stop talking about "it seems impossible", and just do it, because
it's not impossible.

--
                                                          - Warp