POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bitrate and other settings for H.264? : Re: Bitrate and other settings for H.264? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bitrate and other settings for H.264?
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Feb 2008 04:38:41
Message: <47a6dd21$1@news.povray.org>
By an ironic twist of fate, last night I was staring at my PC trying to
figure out how to convince ArcSoft DVD Creator to create DVDs that
aren't horribly blocky. It's currently using "ArcSoft SmartRender(tm)
automatic bitrate selection", but there is a manual option. Hmm, I
wonder what the maximum bitrate for a DVD is?

...according to Wikipedia, 9.8 Mbit/sec. I have a feeling it won't be
possible to get a crisp, sharp picture at that bitrate. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/