POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Contribution Drive update: My Office : Contribution Drive update: My Office Server Time
2 May 2024 18:51:01 EDT (-0400)
  Contribution Drive update: My Office
From: Chambers
Date: 3 Feb 2008 03:39:00
Message: <47a57da4@news.povray.org>
Based on the suggestions here, I'm trying an iterative, community driven
image.  That is, as objects are added to the collection, I'll add them
to a common scene, and post that image in p.b.i hoping to get some
attention (and, as a result, some submissions).

Once we get at least five objects, I'll upload it to lib.povray.org.
There is no time limit, and I'm willing to accept whatever submissions
people have.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com