POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 2 Feb 2008 14:34:49
Message: <47a4c5d9$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:

>> It's the "destroy the hunters" part that I can't pull off. They're
>> almost indestructible. I mean, I managed to kill one of them, but now I
>> have almost no ammo left at all. I used all of it to kill just one hunter!
>>

> After beating it, I learned that hunters have a vulnerability to
> automobile tires moving at around 45mph / 72kph.

Yeah - good luck hitting them though. It's almost impossible to drive
that vehicle! I mean, it's difficult to hit the *road*, never mind a
bunch of nimble-footed metal cylopses...

> First time through, I spent all the shotgun ammo on the first few
> hunters, then switched between the crossbow and any grenade/rocket on
> hand. That took more saves and restarts then I care to admit.

I guess that's what it comes down to. The only way I'm going to complete
this thing is by spending several very boring days playing and replaying
the same 4 minutes of gameplay until I get lucky. *sigh*

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/