POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game opinions : Re: Game opinions Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game opinions
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 2 Feb 2008 14:31:49
Message: <47a4c525$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
>>> I *still* haven't completed HL2:EP2 yet because it's too hard
>>
>>   It's not that hard. Destroy the hunters, then the strider, save.
>> Go to the next strider and repeat.
>
> It's the "destroy the hunters" part that I can't pull off. They're
> almost indestructible. I mean, I managed to kill one of them, but now I
> have almost no ammo left at all. I used all of it to kill just one hunter!

After beating it, I learned that hunters have a vulnerability to
automobile tires moving at around 45mph / 72kph.

First time through, I spent all the shotgun ammo on the first few
hunters, then switched between the crossbow and any grenade/rocket on
hand. That took more saves and restarts then I care to admit.