POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What you say? : Re: What you say? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What you say?
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Feb 2008 13:37:24
Message: <47a4b864$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> But that's the part that gets me thinking... how do *we* know that's
> what it means?

I saw a picture of one that my police-man brother wanted translated,
found on someone they'd arrested or something. It said "Trust no money",
according to my wife.

It took us a while to figure out he's asked for "trust no-one" and got
"trust no yuan" instead.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?