POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T_T *bleargh* : Re: T_T *bleargh* Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T_T *bleargh*
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 2 Feb 2008 10:24:00
Message: <47a48b10@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> I feel like crap.  Why?  Food poisoning.  Both of my other flatmates had
> been incredibly sick, one having to go to the ER, after eating double

	I've been exceedingly lucky in this regard. I eat out much more than I
would like to admit (and often at sleazy joints), but never had
problems. An occasional diarrhea, but that's it. I should stop while I'm
ahead...

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl