POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : general technique? : Re: general technique? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: general technique?
From: nemesis
Date: 1 Feb 2008 14:25:48
Message: <47a3723c@news.povray.org>
H@@kon wrote:
> I'm really impressed how many serious and good answer you give a totally
> newbie-question. Must be a really good community!

oh, yes.  You even end up slacking at work... :P

BTW, and still on topic, I just remebered one easy way to change quality
settings in povray:  the +Q (quality) command-line switch!  Put a number
from 1 (simplest quality) to 9 (all features on) next to it in the
command-line to make complex scene render real fast, like:  +Q2.  No,
you don't need to start povray from a command-line.  If you're on
Windows, add the switch to the "Render -> Edit Settings/Render ->
Command-line options" menu option.