POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T_T *bleargh* : Re: T_T *bleargh* Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T_T *bleargh*
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 1 Feb 2008 14:09:04
Message: <47a36e50@news.povray.org>
I've only had food poisoning once, but it was the worst sickness I've had in
my life.  I laid in bed for 12 hours thinking that I was dying, and then
after about 24 hours, it was completely gone.  After my 12 hours of dying
were up, my wife ended up with the same symptoms.  My only consolation was
that, "The worst will be over in 12 hours..."

The night before, we had decided that we wanted enchiladas.  We wanted them
REALLY BAD.  But I checked with 2 grocery stores in town, and no sauce.
Then I found some sauce a little hole-in-the-wall place...  I guess I forgot
to check the expiry date, but we never knew for certain.