POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Feb 2008 12:45:33
Message: <47a35abd$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 16:28:23 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> Heh. With so many people telling me all the ways I suck at life, I
> thought it was like people taking time out of there day to yell at kids
> "hey, get off my lawn!"

That's the minutemen.  <g>

Lewis Black suggested that the way we could protect the US/Mexico border
from illegal immigrants was to put retired guys down there - they do such
a good job of keeping the kids off their lawns, after all.

(Note, this doesn't reflect my views on immigration, was just a funny
joke I saw <g>)

> Would be nice to think a few people like me though...
>
>>> *makes mental note* "Jim Henderson"...
>>
>> It's about time.
>
> Hmm. ASL?

American Sign Language?  Yeah, I know a bit of it. :-)

Jim