POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:44:28
Message: <47a33e5c@news.povray.org>
news:47a33374$1@news.povray.org...

> Damn, she's good... o_o

Considering all but 2 of those had the titles in the lyrics.....

Now, for a minor challenge, can you ID the next 5 songs on my current
playlist? (I did remove a couple of very strange songs)

1) We'll always be together
However far it seems
We'll always be together

2) You ask about my consience
And I offer you my soul
You ask if Ill grow to be a wise man
Well I ask if Ill grow old

3) A waltz when she walks in the room
She blows back the hair from her face
She turns to the window to sway in the moonlight
Even her shadow has grace

4) Could I walk out to sea way beyond these breakers
We have no place amongst the movers and the shakers

5)  I don't know if you can see the changes that have come over me,
These last few days I've been afraid I might drift away,
I've been telling old stories, singing songs, that make me think of where I
came from,
And that's the reason why I seem so far away today.