POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : general technique? : Re: general technique? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: general technique?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 1 Feb 2008 08:40:10
Message: <47a3213a@news.povray.org>

web.47a217e87b8d0c8a95b8a6100@news.povray.org...
> Hello!
>
> Just discovered Pov Ray and totally amazed of what people make.
> Could someone explain to me this:
> Sorry if this is a very stupid question, but really nags me...
> And appreciate every answer...

I've written a few "behind the scenes" texts that describe how I did some
complex POV-Ray images. It's more about the general process but you may find
it useful anyway, since in some cases the intermediate images were kept.

Direct links to the texts:
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=590
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=464
http://www.oyonale.com/image.php?code=168