POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OK, who else has had this IRL? : Re: OK, who else has had this IRL? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OK, who else has had this IRL?
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Feb 2008 07:45:54
Message: <47a31482$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Because I've not paid enough and it is a terrible haircut or it's a good haircut
> and I paid too much. Not to mention the palaver and personal service they try to
> give you.
> If it is of any interest, I once went for nine years without getting my hair
> cut, Heaven :)

You know how all films, video games, etc., always end with a disclaimer
stating that "this is a work of fiction and any resemblence to actual
persons living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional"?

Well, at the back of the manual for Atomino, there's a statement that
says something like

"This is a work of fiction. Any resemblence of any character to actual
persons living or dead is entirely coincidental but would be highly
amusing and should be discussed at length with your hairdresser at your
earliest convinience."

Which is doubly amusing since Atomino is a puzzle game and doesn't
feature any "characters" at all...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/