POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Job offers from Sony Pictures (raytracing and rendering programming) : Re: Job offers from Sony Pictures (raytracing and rendering programming) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Job offers from Sony Pictures (raytracing and rendering programming)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 1 Feb 2008 01:29:40
Message: <47a2bc54$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Gilles Tran <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>> Required Skills:
>>     * C/C++
>>     * Linux (RedHat/Centos)
>>     * 3d graphics math
>>     * OpenGL and graphics cards
>
>   That's a very tempting job offer, but such job offers always crash
> because of one thing: They require fluent spoken English skills and good
> communication skills.

	Are you saying they always *really* require it, or that they just *say*
they require it?

	I'd say try anyway. A lot of people over here hire folks with great
technical skills and poor verbal skills (and poor grammatical skills,
and often poor writing skills). I'm referring to a portion of the
foreign students here.

--
"A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's
too late." - Frank Sinatra

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl