POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 1 Feb 2008 01:19:16
Message: <47a2b9e4$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Interesting. IME, "travel" involves sitting in a moving vehicle for
> hours feeling bored and uncomfortable. And let's put it this way: I
> can't interact with people who speak my own language. How am I supposed
> to get anywhere with people who don't even know what I'm saying?

	While Mandarin may (still) have the lead, I'm sure if you look at the
geographic spread, English is the most prevalent language. You can't
hide behind that excuse.

--
"A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's
too late." - Frank Sinatra

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl