POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jan 2008 11:33:39
Message: <47a1f863@news.povray.org>
>> I never did understand how travel is supposed to teach you anything.
>> (Other than how to feel lost and afraid - which I already know how to
>> do.)
>
> Going places and interacting with people teaches you about how people
> behave.

Interesting. IME, "travel" involves sitting in a moving vehicle for
hours feeling bored and uncomfortable. And let's put it this way: I
can't interact with people who speak my own language. How am I supposed
to get anywhere with people who don't even know what I'm saying?

(I was about to add "and probably don't like me", but then I remembered
that that's normal anyway...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/