POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bessel Functions : Bessel Functions Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  Bessel Functions
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 31 Jan 2008 02:02:19
Message: <47a1727b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

	I haven't POV-Rayed in a few years.

	Recently, though, I thought I'd make an animation for work.

	Problem: I need Bessel functions (and their derivatives - but you could
just get those from regular Bessel functions). Modeling a physical
system, and it needs to be (somewhat) accurate.

	Any hope of getting that? I think there was a patch or such a while
back, but it was for an older POV-Ray.

--
Red ship hits blue ship ... sailors marooned.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl