POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Four seconds of a future animation : Re: Four seconds of a future animation Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Four seconds of a future animation
From: William Tracy
Date: 31 Jan 2008 01:23:42
Message: <47a1696e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> The spacing of the ships looks too regular.
> It makes the individual ships look like
> they're part of something bigger, methinks.

I think that just spacing them farther apart would do the trick. I would
say make the distance between adjacent ships be at least the length of
an individual ship.

A little randomness could help, too, if it's not overdone.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you use unfavorable
religious expressions to describe those who don't raytrace.
    -- Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo