POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: nemesis
Date: 30 Jan 2008 13:45:39
Message: <47a0c5d3@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

>> FWIW, I saw some pretty astonished faces when I admitted that I
>> mistakenly thought that Brazil is in Europe. (I now realise quite how
>> wrong I in fact was...)
>
> o_O

yes, everyone knows Brazil is a province in Buenos Aires... :P

hey, Orchid, do you care for anything other than math and algorythms?
Do you know how the real world works?  How about getting started on it
rather than being flamed to death as someone stupid?  We know you're a
bright guy, you just need to expand your horizons a bit...