POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Re: Haskell goodies Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell goodies
From: Invisible
Date: 30 Jan 2008 06:35:18
Message: <47a060f6$1@news.povray.org>
>> Oh, I see. So you think that I should know about every "important"
>> person in history?
>>
>> You know, there were quite a few of them...
>
> then I'd recommend you to start by the ones notable in your interest fields...
> :)

History isn't one of my fields of interest. [Unless you mean geological
and biological history...] Different things interest different people.

> you could start by developing an interest into knowing the why of certain
> paradoxes and techniques having funky names, like: Russel's paradox,

I'll admit I have often wondered why all the best stuff was invented by
people who weren't British. Presumably because the cardinality of the
set of all British people is far smaller than that of the complement set...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/