POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : My animation crashed POV-RAY : Re: My animation crashed POV-RAY Server Time
29 Apr 2024 19:53:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My animation crashed POV-RAY
From: Leroy
Date: 21 Feb 2008 23:57:11
Message: <47BE5544.3010303@joplin.com>
Chris had a lot of good advice to find the crash area.
I want to add just one thing. I had a crash like yours and it turn out
that I left off the '#' in front of an 'if' or 'declare' or 'read'
statement. I forget witch.
  The reason Pov didn't just give and syntic error, I believe and I
could be worng is that the error happened in an included file.