POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not too long from now and ... : Re: Not too long from now and ... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not too long from now and ...
From: andrel
Date: 21 Feb 2008 17:57:26
Message: <47BE01EA.9000903@hotmail.com>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> My age
in years I assume.
> will be a power of 2. This hasn't happened since I was a teenager!
Again, if you only allow years as a measurement of age. If it is in
months you would be just under 21 1/3 year, in weeks you would be just
over 39 1/3 years. etc.

In short, a puzzle that can only be solved by using knowledge about
measuring time in humans and assuming that a) you are human and b)
you're not a geek (unlike me, exhibit A: my October 26th post)