POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: andrel
Date: 2 Feb 2008 14:27:29
Message: <47A4C42F.1000507@hotmail.com>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Since no one's biting...
>
>> 5)  I don't know if you can see the changes that have come over me,
>> These last few days I've been afraid I might drift away,
>> I've been telling old stories, singing songs, that make me think of where
> I came from,
>> And that's the reason why I seem so far away today.
>
> Caledonia
> Scottish traditional

I do have that in my collection, in a version by Lisa Kelly from the
'new journey' of the 'celtic woman'.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_oi6S4kLuY (were there any rules
concerning linking to possibly copyrighted material at youtube?)) .
Eventhough it is one of my favorites from that album I didn't recognize
the text.