POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene? : Re: Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Jan 2008 20:10:02
Message: <479e7cea@news.povray.org>
Autostop? Hmm, I just checked the help manual. Interesting! I added it to my
photon map.

Render Time: Seems, your PC renders fast, too.. Your one is even faster
since I had to run plenty other programs at the same time. I reached the
30,000s on day 3. You should reach them on the 24th hour, I think.

Then it will get exciting. Then it will be the time to see, if your system
masters the crash borderline where my system failed, or not. The countdown
is on.

Sven

"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:479e435b@news.povray.org...