POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell goodies : Haskell goodies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell goodies
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jan 2008 11:47:14
Message: <479e0712$1@news.povray.org>
Sounds like something Andrew would be interested in ...

"
I've been pondering a type that's so mind-bogglingly weird that I can no
longer think about it without frying my neurons. So instead I'll just
dump the contents of my brain here so you can fry your neurons too.
"

http://sigfpe.blogspot.com/2008/01/type-that-should-not-be.html

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?