POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene? : Re: Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Map: Created at Lower Res than Scene?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 28 Jan 2008 01:32:21
Message: <479d76f5$1@news.povray.org>
Definatively, I will stay tunes! I am eager for the result, as well as I am
in such a big need for that photon map file!

Be assured, you will like what you see, as soon as you can see the image
itself.

The object(s) even allow you to set different day or night times (which
influences the light inside the scene), as well as you have influence on the
object self (such as rotor rotation and anges, open doors, etc.).

Best greetings,

Sven

"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:479d42ea$1@news.povray.org...