POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : problems with web interface? : Re: problems with web interface? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problems with web interface?
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 26 Jan 2008 10:22:59
Message: <479b5053@news.povray.org>

> The only issue I have with it is that it seems to like to automatically
> open up a random new message (I literally can't see any rhyme or reason
> to how it selects what to display, either) when I click on a group.
> Anyone know how to disable that annoying feature?

I came to the conclusion that Thunderbird was displaying either the last
message viewed if no new message arrived since the last view, either the
oldest of the new messages received since the last view. Which may or
may not be related to unread status of the messages. I agree it's not
completely intuitive :-)

I have no idea of how this could be tuned...

--
Vincent