POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : problems with web interface? : Re: problems with web interface? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problems with web interface?
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 25 Jan 2008 14:12:55
Message: <479a34b7$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> well, I think the problem is just at work.  Anyways, I decided to go
> with a news client:  Mozilla Thunderbird.  Pretty good so far, at least
> for reading.  This is my first post.  wish me luck! :)

I'm also using Thunderbird.  I used to use OE, then Netscape, then OE,
then slrn, but I've decided to go modern and graphical (while still
staying cross-platform). :P

The only issue I have with it is that it seems to like to automatically
open up a random new message (I literally can't see any rhyme or reason
to how it selects what to display, either) when I click on a group.
Anyone know how to disable that annoying feature?

--
-Ian