POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : You may call this a spaceship.. : Re: You may call this a spaceship.. Server Time
18 Jun 2024 10:08:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You may call this a spaceship..
From: William Tracy
Date: 24 Jan 2008 22:16:10
Message: <4799547a$1@news.povray.org>
Chris B wrote:
> Add a starscape background, dark shadows and rows of bright pinpoint lights
> along the length and it would pass for a space ship (of sorts).

I would say that with a starscape background, dark shadows, and rows of
lights, it would make a *great* spaceship. :-D

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you can remember the 4
digit decimal equivelents to measurements down to 1 sixtyfourth of an inch.
    -- David Kraics