POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: scott
Date: 24 Jan 2008 08:27:08
Message: <4798922c$1@news.povray.org>
> My site is about high resolution 3D graphics and multimedia applications
> mainly. It makes no sense to target hand-held devices, or blind people for
> that matter in this case. Rather, on their high resolution monitors, which
> I *know* my intended audience have, I want the site to look good.

And even if you do have a site that could be used by mobile devices, you
usually make a site dedicated for that device.  I use mobile.msn.com (or
whatever it is) all the time on my phone to check my hotmail - it would be
totally absurd if it had all the same content as the main hotmail site, no
matter what layout was used.