POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai Life #1 : Re: Bonsai Life #1 Server Time
4 May 2024 09:05:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai Life #1
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jan 2008 04:47:59
Message: <47970d4f$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> schreef in bericht

>> o Girl on a swing with the lad pushing her.
>
> I had already started on that concept, but had trouble getting the "on the
> swing" pose to work with the clothes in Poser.  Nevertheless, that's one
> idea that I really like, and will hopefully figure out a way to do it.

Maybe PoserPhysics may help here? I have not yet experimented enough with it
to know for sure, but it seems to have possibilities in that direction...

> Actually, the child behind the tree is her little sister, but it's kind of
> hard to tell here.  I just realized that I forgot to put the ribbon in the
> hat, which should have made it a bit less ambiguous.  She looks something
> like this: http://www.stomptokyo.com/img-m2/totoro-1.jpg  Initially, there
> was no little sister, but after watching "My Neighbor Totoro" again (a
> couple months ago), that type of character seemed to fit, and she adds a
> bit more to the story.

That reminds me of my Cathy series, where I introduced her little brother...
:-)

Thomas