POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jan 2008 21:34:09
Message: <4796a7a1$1@news.povray.org>
"Shay" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
>
> I though you once made an image of a cracking egg with an eye peering
> through, but can't find it on the groups or on your website.

It is here:
http://runevision.com/graphics/cggallery/#67

> If this was  indeed your image, you should consider reworking
> it and submitting it to the RTChallenge topic 'Into the Wilderness.'

It would not be appropriate since the eye inside the egg and the birds are
completely post-processed, not raytraced.

Also, I don't want to rework it to conform to the rules when I am already
satisfied with it the way it is.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Rune
--